A lot of work to do...

I am now passing a course with the title of design and analysis of experiment. More courses I am passing, I feel I can apply the concepts in my project. So I highly recommend PhD students pass courses in first year.
This month, I got a set of measurement data from a bridge in Switzerland to work on it which at least now seven ESRs are working on it. I started to work on the data and apply whatever I learned from last course in DTU that I posted in my last blog to do uncertainty analysis. 
Furthermore, my supervisor suggested me to work on an interesting topic which is risk assessment of ice and blades part throwing away from wind turbines. Just imagine that you are passing from a road near wind turbine by your car in winter if there would be icing in the blades of wind turbine, what would be the risk of being killed by ice pieces thrown away from wind turbine. This project will be extended with cooperation with another ESR (Lijia Long).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here I am...

Last INFRASTAR training at Aalborg University

Second project training at EPFL